The OMC AM10 Series is a three-way ANSI standard style control valve for applications requiring mixing flow in a process control system.
The open flow paths and simple construction provide a reliable and easy–to-maintain valve solution. AM10 series could be manufactured with pneumatic or electric actuators to meet all specific requirements of fluid control (water, steam, thermal oil, gas and other liquids) whether compatible with the material used.
Actuator can be:
* Pneumatic control or ON-OFF type;
* Piston type (control signal 6-10 Bar);
* Electric type;
- Boby: Ductile Iron, Carbon Steel, Alloy Carbon Steel, Austenitic Stainless Steel, Duplex, Superduplex ...
- Size: from DN15 to DN200 - from PN 16 to PN 40
Version according to Directive 2014/34/UE "ATEX" are available II 2 G IIC c X Gb / II 2 D IIIC c X Db
* Zoekterm: regelkleppen, control valves, OMC
Download technical information