Electrode based electronic level controller. For steam boilers
* The electrode design is technically perfect, being fully tightness in steam, with several sealing points.
* Simplicity of construction, eliminating the need for moving mechanical parts, wich leads to minimum maintance
* Materials carefully selected for their resistance to wear, temperature and corrosion
* Ease of connection and adjustment of operating points. Being a fixed installation greatly inhibits any type of manipulation
* High reliability and safety wich allows operation of s team boilers without permanent supervision
* Through the elimination of unnecessart equipment and the direct installation of the electrode in the boiler body a maintance free installation is obtained, with the corresponding finacial savings
* Centralized control and possibility of executing complex regulation and control
* All controllers and electrodes are rigorously tested and verified
* Each of the components is nimbered, registerd and checked. If prior request is made a certificates of materials, batch and tests will be supplied.
For models and options see PDF documentation below, follow this link to the PRICE LIST
* Zoekterm: stoomwater, niveau regelaar, steam water, level controller, VYC