KD20 is a globe control valve designed to ensure perfect control of industrial fluid systems with operating pressures up to 100 bar.
Designed according to EN standard, KD20 is available in carbon steel (WCC), Stainless Steel (CF8M) and special alloys materials on request (Duplex, Monel, Hastelloy, etc...) KD20 offers several configurations like: reduced bores, anti-noise and anti-cavitation trim, to meet all the control needs.
* Pneumatic multisprings Diaphragm type - Integral yoke (New actuators Series AP most powerful and versatiles);
* Piston (ON-OFF) type (Supply Air from 6 to 10 bar);
* Electric type (Different configuration available: Std, Spring return, Atex, Exd);
* From DN15 to DN200 - from PN16 to PN40
Version according to Directive 2014/34/UE "ATEX" are available II 2 G IIC c X Gb / II 2 D IIIC c X Db
* Zoekterm: regelkleppen, control valves, OMC
Download technical information