Y-filter it enables the filtration and accumulation of suspended solid particles, dragged by fluids, for their subsequent removal. In this way, we protect water control and regulation equipment underneath the filter and prevent collateral damage. Works with: steam, hot and superheated water, thermal oil, process water, gases, glycol, compressed air, neutral fluids, etc. Applications in: processing industry, shipbuilding, air conditioning systems, thermal oil installations and systems, vacuum installations, etc. In accordance with the requirements of Directive 2014/68/EU.
- Designed to be environmentally friendly.
- Materials carefully selected for their resistance to wear, temperature and corrosion.
- Filter free from silicones and asbestos.
- Simple construction.
- Assembly vertically downwards or horizontally with the cover on the lower section. Easy installation.
- Interior design of the body is designed to provide a favourable flow profile. This guarantees a very low pressure loss.
- Long life cycle with high operating efficiency.
- Threaded cap that facilitate drainage, maintenance and cleaning of the strainer. Practically maintenance-free.
- Each one of the filters is rigorously tested and checked.
- All of the components are numbered, registered and controlled. If it is previously requested, the filter will be accompanied by certificates for materials, strains, tests and performance, as well as the instruction manual in accordance with E.P.D. 2014/68/EU.
For models and options see PDF documentation below, follow this link to the PRICE LIST
* Zoekterm: stoomwater, y-filter, steam water, VYC