KA10 series is a top entry globe valve style body construction with a wide range of different single stage trims available. KD10 series combine the advanced modular design and the wide range of actuators to satisfy the needs of the industrial demand.
Available in Carbon Steel (WCC), Stainless Steel (CF8M) and materials on request (Duplex, Monel, Hastelloy, etc...) KA10 valves are designed to control a broad variety of fluids, like steam, water, most of the medium and gases. One of the main features of this serie is the top guided construction that assure a stable plug travel over entire stroke of the valve minimizing vibration and wear.
* Pneumatic multisprings Diaphragm type - Integral yoke (New actuators Series AP most powerful and versatiles)
* Piston (ON-OFF) type (Supply Air from 6 to 10 bar)
* Electric type (Different configuration available: Std, Spring return, Atex, Exd)
* From ½" to 8" ANSI 150/300
Version according to Directive 2014/34/UE "ATEX" are available II 2 G IIC c X Gb / II 2 D IIIC c X Db
* Zoekterm: regelkleppen, control valves, OMC
Download technical information