KA30 is a globe control valve designed to ensure perfect control of industrial fluid systems with operating pressures up to 260 bar.
Designed according to ANSI standard, KA30 is available in carbon steel (WCC), Stainless Steel (CF8M) and special alloys materials on request (Duplex, Monel, Hastelloy, etc...) KA30 offers several configurations like: reduced bores, anti-noise and anti-cavitation trim, to meet all the control needs.
* Pneumatic multisprings Diaphragm type - Integral yoke;
* Piston (ON-OFF) type (Supply Air from 6 to 10 bar);
* Electric type (Different configuration available: Std, Spring return, Atex, Exd);
* From 1" to 2" ANSI 900/1500
Version according to Directive 2014/34/UE "ATEX" are available II 2 G IIC c X Gb / II 2 D IIIC c X Db
* Zoekterm: regelkleppen, control valves, OMC