Thermal and acoustic insulation textile jackets.
They help to reduce heat loss, protect against frost and adverse weather conditions, noise attenuation and work as a preventive measure in work-place safety, etc.
- VYC thermal and acoustic insulation textile jackets are designed and manufactured to measure for our valves, but we are able to adjust them to any other valve or installation on the market. Remember that only our original products will offer the maximum guarantee.
- Heat loss in an insulated valve is reduced by more than 90%. This means saving on energy, especially in large gate valves, which allows for a short-term return on the investment.
- The jackets can easily and repeatedly be put on and taken off. Access to maintain or repair the valve is easy and quick. Repositioning the jacket avoids the additional costs of renewing the classic static insulation.
- Installation does not require any additional materials or special tools, or even experience.
For models and options see PDF documentation below, follow this link to the PRICE LIST
* Zoekterm: stoomwater, veerveiligheden, steam water, safety valves, VYC