Pressure Safety Valve 652
- article code = GOET-652.M.F.K.FF.20.FKM
- code GOET = Manufacturer
- code 652 = Pressure Safety Valve, fixed pressure set 10BAR
- code M = with diaphragm for neutral liquids and liquids in cooling circuits without counter pressure. Spring, moving parts and the environment are protected from being affected by the medium.
- code F = Liquid
- code K = Standard with twist-type lifting mechanism
- code FF = Female/Female thread BSP-P
- code 20 = Nominal Diameter DN20(3/4")
- code FKM = Seals Fluorcarbon Elastomere flat seal -20°C to +200 degrees Celsius.
Download technical information