Smart Pressure Transmitter PCE-28 Series
- article code = APLI-PCE28SMART.0,9÷1,3BARA.L10M.GP(SGE.0÷1MH2OA)
- code APLI = manufacturer Aplisens
- code PCE28SMART = type SMART Pressure Transmitter
- code 0,9÷1,3BARA = range in BAR ABSOLUTE, see 1).
- code L10M = cable PUR, 10 meter
- code GP = thread G1/2’’ (male) with Ø12 hole, wetted parts SS316L
- code SGE.0÷1MH2OA = *
* code SGE = 316LSS housing, IP68, cable electrical connection, length see code L10M
* code 0÷1MH2OA = calibrated range in meters water column absolute , see 1).
- Further = *
* analogue output signal = 4...20mA / power supply 8...36VDC
* accuracy = 0,3%
1). measuring range of level probe should be calculated in the following way: atmospheric pressure (which can vary from 0.9 bar ABS to 1.1bar ABS) plus measured level (e.g. 0-1mH2O = 0-0.1bar). Exception are small ranges as minimum possible calibrated width of measuring range in absolute pressure probe/transmitter is 0.4bar ABS. Therefore absolute pressure transmitter designed to measure atmospheric pressure is calibrated 0,9-1.3bar ABS even it measures 0.9-1.1bar ABS only. And probe designed to measure this method level 1m should be calibrated from 0.9barABS to 1.2barABS (1.1bar ABS +0.1bar) but is calibrated 0.9barABS-1.3barABS, same as level probe designed to measure 2m.
||1 < 2 werkdagen
Download technical information