The SOBA EX is an ATEX certified float switch ideal for hazardous environments 0, 1, 2 (gas) and 20, 21, 22 (dust)
* Double waterproof thanks to its HR HY (High Resistance) housing
* No maintenance needed, thanks to its biconical shape that avoids any clogging.
* Easy to install, easy to use
* Ecological float switch (no mercury, no lead)
* Hazardous areas: 0, 1, 2 (gas) and 20, 21, 22 (dust).
* Waste water, sewage water, charged liquids
* Oils, mud, paint, etc.
* Aggressive liquids : acids, solvents, corrosive liquids, hydrocarbons, sea water, etc...
* Level control of multiple pumps
* Emptying / Filling function
* Overflow or dry-running protection
* High / low level alarm
Operation mode: Omnidirectionnal
Allowed fluid density: 0,80 à 1,10
Maximum pressure: 4 bars
Allowed temperature: T6 i.e from -20°C to +70°C idem from storage
Protection index: IP 68
Power supply: 24 VAC/VDC - 10 mA mini or 12 VAC/VDC - 100 mA mini
Cut-out power: 10(4) A / Protection with an intrinsic safety relay
Housing material : Copolymer polypropylene + HR HY vulcanized
Cable 3 cond. 1 mm²: HR HY
Weight without cable: 300 g
Cable weight: HRHY 110 g/m
Ballast: Loaded resin 250 g
Standard cable lenght (serie): 5, 6, 10,13, 15, 20 and 30m
* Zoekterm: kabelvlotter, niveauschakelaar, level switch, ATMI
Download technical information