The SOLIBA EX P is an ATEX certified tilt level switch for bulk solids located in hazardous areas 20, 21, 22 (dust)
* Economical device, easy to install, easy to use
* Robust construction, no risk of burial or clogging, even in low-density grains such as soy, sunflower, oats, and barley
* Enhanced resistance to dust: IP 6X. The operation of the SOLIBA EX P tilt level switch is not affected even when the device is completely covered with dust !
* Energy saving: The SOLIBA EX P tilt level switch only operates when the high level is reached, unlike other types of level measurement devices that operate permanently
* Ecological tilt level switch (no mercury, no lead)
* Grains and cereals: oats, sunflower, barley, soybean, rice, wheat, corn, sunflower, etc.
* Animal food: for pets, for birds and poultry, for cattle, etc.
* Powders: flou, sugar, cement, etc.
* Other bulk solids: granules, stones, minerals, sawdust, pellets, etc.
* High level measurement of silos, bins, hoppers, bulk storage zones, etc.
* High level alarm (sound our light)
Operation mode: By Tilting
Switching angle: +/- 10° from the vertical point
Cut-out power: 10 (4) A (10A resistive - 4A inductive)
Cable type: HR HY (High Resistance)
Certification: ATEX II 1 D Ex ia IIC T6
Eligible areas: Hazardous areas 20, 21, 22
Protection: By calibrated fuse Un: 240V - In: 1A (not included)
Housing material : Polypropylene special ACS certified
Cable 3 cond. 1 mm²: EPDM special ACS certified
* Zoekterm: kabelvlotter, niveauschakelaar, level switch, ATMI
Download technical information