THREE VALVES BY-PASS FOR DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE INSTRUMENT
BAR STOCK MANIFOLD
Some special applications require contained dimension for the instruments. This manifold is designed for reduce to the most the dimensions. It resolving many logistic problems, that involves reduction of the times of assemblage and consequent reduction of the costs.
* Bar stock body with outside screwed bonnet
* Connection : 180°
* Instrument connection flanged center/center length 54 mm
* Process connections threaded 1/2"NPT-F ANSI B1.20.1
* Drain connections threaded 1/4"NPT-F ANSI B1.20.1
* Other thread on request
Nominal operating pressure
* S.3000 Psi - S.6000 Psi - S.10000 Psi
* 210 Kg/cm2 - 420 Kg/cm2 - 690 Kg/cm2
Packing material PTFE as standard max temperature 180 °C.
For temperature until 500°C, special packing without asbestos.
Orifice size 5.5 mm
Material : AISI 316/316L
Other material on request
For the lenght of the bolts out Std. see sheet 49
The manifold is equipped with No. 2 off PTFE sealing ring and No. 4 off 7/16" UNF galvanized bolts.
Download technical information