The AQUA MEDIUM is a robust level regulator with internal ballast.
The AQUA MEDIUM EP, ACS certified is a robust level regulator with internal ballast constructed with special components for use in drinking water applications.
The AQUA XL is a robust level regulator with internal ballast.
The AQUA XL EP is a ACS certified level regulator detects the attainment of a level by tilting the float which actuates the contact connected to a control cabinet, closing or opening the pump supply circuit or other.It is made with special materials for use in drinking water for human consumption.
* Robust construction with internal ballast
* Easy to install, easy to use
* Ecological float switch (no mercury, no lead)
* Level control of multiple pumps
* Emptying / Filling function
* Overflow or dry-running protection
* High / low level alarm
Operation mode: Omnidirectionnal
Allowed fluid density: 0,95 à 1,05
Protection index: IP 68
Power supply: 250 VAC - 50/60 Hz
Housing material : Copolymer polypropylene
Ballast: Internal ballast
Standard cable lenght (serie): 6, 10, 15, 20 and 30m
* Zoekterm: kabelvlotter, niveauschakelaar, level switch, ATMI
Download technical information