The AT 120 is a float level switch designed for intensive pump control.
The AT 120 HR HY is a heavy duty float level switch designed for aggressive liquids.
The ATS 165 is a robust cable float level switch designed for intensive use in extremely agitated and turbulent liquids.
The ATS 165 EP is a robust float switch ACS certified constructed with special components for use in extremely agitated drinking water applications.
* No maintenance needed, thanks to its biconical shape that avoids any clogging
* Easy to install, easy to use
* Ecological float switch (no mercury, no lead)
* Emptying / Filling function
* Overflow or dry-running protection
* High / low level alarm
Operation mode: Omnidirectionnal
Protection index: IP 68
Power supply: 250 VAC/VDC - 50/60 Hz
Cut-out power: 20 (8) A (20 A résistive - 8 A inductive)
Housing material : Copolymer polypropylene
Standard cable lenght (serie): 3, 5, 10,15 and 20 m
* Zoekterm: kabelvlotter, niveauschakelaar, level switch, ATMI