The SOBA is a level regulator equipped with an external adjustable resin ballast.
The SOBA SMALL is a level regulator equipped with an external adjustable resin ballast.
The SOBA HR HY is a heavy duty float level switch designed for aggressive liquids.
The SOBA EX is an ATEX certified float switch ideal for hazardous environments 0, 1, 2 (gas) and 20, 21, 22 (dust)
The SOBA EP is an ACS certified float level switch constructed with special components for use in drinking water applications.
The SOBA SPEED. This float is ideal for applications in small spaces, where other floats would not have enough space to tilt. The SOBA S can be used wherever magnetic level controllers can not be used because of impurities or deposits that may trap the float.The SOBA S detects the level after 10 to 15 cm of immersion only. The device can also be used in high or low alarm (overflow protection or protection against idling).
* No maintenance needed, thanks to its biconical shape that avoids any clogging.
* Easy to install, easy to use
* Ecological float switch (no mercury, no lead)
* Level control of multiple pumps
* Emptying / Filling function
* Overflow or dry-running protection
Operation mode: Omnidirectionnal
Allowed temperature: 85°C
Protection index: IP 68
Housing material : Copolymer polypropylene
Cable 3 cond. 1 mm²: Neoprene or HRHY
Cable weight: Neoprene 115 g/m or HRHY 110 g/m
Ballast: Loaded resin 250 g
Standard cable lenght (serie): 5, 6, 10,13, 15, 20 and 30m
* Zoekterm: kabelvlotter, niveauschakelaar, level switch, ATMI
Download technical information