Pressure Safety Valve 2781 Series
Safety valves and fittings for cryogenic applications.
Diverter ball valve for the installation of for example two safety valves in combination with bursting discs for the protection of containers designed for the storage of cryogenic gases. The requirements of the PED relating to redundant or diverse safety devices are fulfilled by this fitting in combination with safety valves of the 2400 / 2480 series. On each side two additional connections for bursting discs are available. In case the safety valves need to be maintained or the bursting discs replaced, the side requiring maintenance can be shut off.
- For the storage of cryogenic liquified gases, such as LIN, LOX, LAr, CO2, LNG.
- N2 in pharmaceutical / foodstuffs applications
- O2 for medical supply equipment
- CO2 for foodstuffs/ industrial applications
- LAr for welding
- Cooling plants
The ball-valves are oil- and grease-free as standard.
Examples of use & Approvals see datasheet
* Zoekterm: scheepvaart, veerveiligheden, marine, safety valve, Goetze
Download technical information