Pressure Safety Valve 684 Series
Pressure reducing valves made of gunmetal with female threaded connections.
For the protection of:
- commercial and industrial plants against too high supply pressure. Use of pressure reducing valves, when in a piping system inspite of varying pressures on the inlet side a specific pressure on the outlet side must be kept.
- Compressed air supply plants.
- Pneumatic control units
- Pressure booster plants air-side -
- Shipbuilding industry and offshore plants
- Industrial gas plant construction
- PET blow moulding machines
- Blasting plants
Examples of use & Approvals see datasheet
* Zoekterm: scheepvaart, veerveiligheden, marine, safety valve, Goetze
Download technical information